Training, travelling and panting deplete electrolytyes, carbohydrates and B vitamins which will, in turn, reduce performance.
Nutrilyte replenishes these electrolytes and provide vital water-soluble vitamins and easily absorbable carbohydrates.
- Excessive skin tenting/decreased skin turgor
- Loose skin (loss of elasticity)
- Wrinkled skin (due to dryness)
- Lack of appetite
- Weight loss
- Excessive urine production (polyuria)
- Excessive drooling/salivation (ptyalism)
- Tacky, dry gums and other mucous membranes
- Elevated heart rate (tachycardia)
- Weak pulse quality/strength
- Prolonged capillary refill time
- Sunken eyes
|Vitamin BI, Vitamin B2, Vitamin B6, Vitamin E, Vitamin C|
How and when to use
Add 4 scoops to the feed or add to 1 litre of water and mix while adding.
The maximum recommended amount is 4 scoops daily over a period of 1-3 days.
Usage Notes: Water should be freely available at all times.
Packs & Sizes
|Product Name||Size||Included Measuring Device|
|Greyhound NutriLyte||Tub (400 g)||N/A|