Multi-vitamin feed supplements are recommended for all types of horses and ponies. An animal may suffer from a deficit in a particular vitamin or mineral for some time without displaying any symptoms.
Iron Boost Plus Conditioning Vitamin and Mineral Supplement tops up the system with essential vitamins and minerals that may be lacking from the animals daily diet. Ireland and the UK tend to have reduced copper in the soil and this top up is particularly recommended during spring time.
Iron Boost Plus can help improve growth and development, appetite, performance and coat.
How Iron Boost Plus Works:
Copper is essential for a horse’s development, especially for foals and yearlings. Anti-oxidants and selenium are particularly important in combating stress for performance animals. Iron increases the production of red blood cells and helps to develop stamina for horses and ponies in competition.
- As a liquid supplement ensures maximum absorption
- Provides vitamins, minerals, trace elements and amino acids for growing youngsters
- Boosts performances and provides a full complement of B vitamins and iron needed for red blood synthesis
- Encourages appetite
- Supplies anti-oxidants A,D, and E, plus selenium to combat stresses of the performance athlete
Iron Boost Plus provides a horse with all it requires to attain its maximum level of health, fitness and vitality.
Iron Boost Plus
is recommended for horses and ponies exhibiting:
- Unsatisfactory development
- Reduced appetite
- Low stamina
- Poor condition